Min Dong, D.D.S
Dr. Min Dong grew up in New York and North Carolina. She earned her Bachelors of Public Health and Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
After graduation, Dr. Dong completed her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC. During her time there, she received training in behavior management, restorative and preventive dentistry, craniofacial anomalies, trauma management, conscious sedation, general anesthesia, as well as interceptive orthodontics. Her treatment emphasizes on preventive care. Her goal is to provide compassionate and quality dental care that will foster good oral health and positive dental experiences throughout the life of her patients.Licenses and Professional Affiliations:
- Board Eligible Pediatric Pentist
- North East Regional Board Certified
- Licensed by Maryland State Board of Dental Examiner
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
In her spare time, Dr. Dong enjoys exploring the city and spending quality time with her family and friends.