Su Kim, D.D.S.
Board Eligible Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Su Kim was born in South Korea, raised in Columbia, Maryland. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from UMBC where she was awarded the Dean's list of Scholars. She then obtained her masters degree in Biology from Townson University. Dr. Kim attended The University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry from which she graduated Magna Cum Laude. Upon graduation she was awarded Dean's award for community service and was elected to the Gorgas Odontological Society and Gamma Phi Delta Prosthontic Honor Society. Dr. Kim completed her post-graduate specialty training i
Licenses and Professional Affiliations:
- Board Eligible Pediatric Dentist
- Member, Maryland State Dental Association
- Member, Howard County Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Additional certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Dr. Kim is happily married and has a daughter. Her interests outside of dentistry are rock climbing, tennis and spending time with her family.