Reza Beheshti, D.D.S.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Reza Beheshti (who is known as "Dr. Reza") earned his advanced dental training at the University of Southern California with high honors. He completed his post-graduate specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Maryland. Throughout his years of practice, Dr. Reza has been focused on providing the best and most pleasant dental experience for children by implementing different methods of behavior management. His practice philosophy is prevention and conservative treatment.
Licenses and Professional Affiliations:
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- North East and West Regional Board Certified
- Licensed by Maryland State Board of Dental Examiner
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Maryland State Dental Association
- Member, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Volunteer Clinical Instructor at the University of Maryland Dental School
- Additional certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Dr. Reza is happily married to his wife, Sheila, and they have a son, Sina. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Reza enjoys biking, playing tennis and racquetball, reading books, doing puzzles and traveling the world.