Peychi Anderson, D.M.D
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Peychi Anderson was raised in the Northern Virginia area before attending the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. After a residency at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ she proudly served as a Lieutenant dental officer for the United States Navy. Serving five years for the military she was honorably discharged and went on to complete her post-graduate specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Maryland. She has lived in Texas and overseas in both Europe and the Pacific. With all her travels, work experiences and adventures, Dr. Anderson is a diverse practitioner that delivers her dentistry to children with a gentle touch.
Licenses and Professional Affiliations:
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- North East Regional Board Certified
- Licensed by Maryland State Board of Dental Examiner
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Maryland State Dental Association
- Member, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, College of Diplomats of the American Academy Board of Dentistry
- Additional certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Dr. Anderson is married to a military orthodontist, Commander William Anderson, they keep busy with their three young children. Also a certified group exercise instructor, she keeps her energy up for her patients and her kids by staying healthy with her other passion, exercise.